Pollution has reached a dangerous level across the world. Every year the level of pollution is increasing and this is the key reasons behind the menace. It is due to the air pollution that the world today appears to be a gas chamber or you can say it as the blanket of toxic haze. Pollution is present both outdoor and indoor, where the cleanest homes might contain dust, pet dander, pollen, and fumes. Pollute air can make it harder to breathe and it can affect your lungs. So, wondering how you can protect your lungs and health? Bring home air purifier that can clean all the polluted air and make it fresh to breathe in. Planning to buy an air purifier? Learn what to consider when choosing an air purifier for home. You can use our Air Purifier Buying Guide to know the things that you should consider while purchasing an air purifier.
Things to consider when choosing an Air Purifier
In order to find the best air purifier for you, you need to consider different things that you are seeking. You need to know which air purifier technologies may work best for your needs and what are the minimum required technical features. So, read more to comprehend what you should keep in mind before purchasing an air purifier.
- Look for The Technical Feature: When researching on which air purifier to purchase, you need to look for the technical features. You need to check if the air purifier has such a technology that can sensors air pollutants in the air, air quality indicator or an ionizer.
- Check the Effectiveness of the Purifier: Effectiveness of removing the air purifier totally depends on the model to model. A lower-end air purifier might eradicate 30% of particles, on the contrary, higher-end model like Kent HEPA Air Purifier would remove up to 99.97% of particles.
- Check the CADR: Before you purchase an air purifier, you should also check the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). The more the CADR the faster would be the delivery rate of the pure air.
- Check the Effective Room Area: When purchasing an air purifier, you should also check the effective room size that the air purifier can filter.
Some Other Points of Consideration are:
- Look the Design of Air Purifier: While the function is paramount that you should consider when purchasing an air purifier, you should also check the design of the air purifier, which is also important. In other words, you should select the air purifier that fits in with your home’s decor.
- Check the Price of The Air Purifier: Bringing an air purifier is an investment in your health. So you should invest in the best air purifier, which you can get within your budget.
- Check the Warranty on the Air Purifier: Always remember the shorter the warranty, the shorter the lifespan of the air purifier. So, you should always look for the warranties before purchasing an air purifier.
- Check for the Purification Technology: When buying an air purifier, you should check the purification technology. Some of the more common technologies available are High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration, Ozone technology, and Electrostatic.
The Bottom Line
I think you have understood what are the things that you need to check while purchasing an air purifier? Now, you might be thinking which air purifier that you need to purchase. There are many brands of air purifier that you can look for starting from KENT, MI, Panasonic, Philips and etc. Check for the above-mentioned points and pick the best air purifier for your home.
Check the top 5 air purifiers for your home.