Clean air is important and is also essential for all of us because inhaling fresh air can make you stay healthy. However, in today’s scenario, you would find that clean air is not that possible to inhale because of the constant degradation of the environment and mainly due to the air pollution. Both indoor and outdoor air is filled with much invisible dirt that can easily create health issues. Thus, in order to reduce the level of pollutants from air present in your room and make you breathe fresh air, you can install air purifiers. Air purifiers are the best appliances that can help in removing the air pollutants and make the air fresh. Talking about air purifier, today we will discuss on KENT Aura air purifier and some of its technical specifications.
KENT Aura HEPA Air Purifier
Kent Aura air purifier has HEPA filter added in it that can assist in cleaning and purify the air of the room. HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestor, which is a type of air filter that can trap purifies the air by trapping all the small particles. With the help of this technology, hazardous pollutants can also be removed. It can also filter 99% of particles from the air and makes the air free from pollution.
Some of the features of Kent Aura air purifier are:
- The air purifier uses three stage mechanism and these are Impact, Interception, and Diffusion in order to trap the pollutants that are larger than 0.3 microns.
- With the help of HEPA air filter, the purifier can catch Pollen, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores and even the tobacco smoke.
- The purifier is best to be installed for the room size up to 270 sq ft.
- It can effectively remove PM 2.5 and SPM present indoor
- The purifier also has activated carbon filter that can effectively absorb odor from air
- The inbuilt ionizer in the air purifier is added with Ionizer that can help in improving the freshness of air
In addition to this, Kent Aura HEPA air purifier also has intelligent air quality monitoring. The inbuilt sensor and air quality LED display that is added on the air purifier indicates the excellent air quality in three colors, where blue would represent excellent, pink is for good, and the red color represents for poor. Besides, it also has an elegant design that makes it suitable to be installed at homes and offices. It also has a pedestal mode of installation that makes it convenient to use and installation as well. The best thing about the air purifier is that it has an 8-hour timer function and three different speed levels, which you can customise as per your requirement.
So, if you want to ensure that the air inside your room is pure and free from pollutants, you need to install Kent Aura HEPA air purifier. It is best for the 270 sq ft. room size as it can keep the complete space pollution free. Besides, with the HEPA filter, it can trap 99% of impurities from air and make the indoor air safe from pollution.